The only way to confidentially have a vehicle delivered somewhere else in North America is by hiring a skilled auto transporter. There are many different transport companies throughout the nation and of course, you want to find the best one. There are several ways to spot the best transport companies around your home.
How the Internet Can Help
By using the Internet to look for local auto transport companies near your residence, you will find a list of companies to consider. Find the ones that offer the right services. Check out their websites and the reviews and ratings left by previous customers. After you have a small list of possible hires, contact each one for quotes. Before you receive your estimate, ask questions to make sure the company is the right fit.
- Do you carry insurance coverage on the full value of my car?
- Do you have BBB or DOT approval? What licensing or certifications so you have?
- What types of services do you offer?
- How long will the delivery take?
- Are your employees trained and using the proper equipment?
- Do you offer any discounts or have any specials running?
- Do you have non-binding quotes and what will I be charged for?
Asking questions will only make your decision easier in the end. It also gives you the opportunity to speak with customer service. They should maintain professionalism and remain helpful as long as they’re on the phone with you. If they are unsure of the answer to a question, they will gladly find the answer for you, creating yet another satisfied customer.